Rules and Regulations Honors Program
Let's make participation to the Honors Program successful and stick to the rules and regulations.
- Students who miss more than two classes, will be excluded from further participation.
- Each course is followed by an examination. The exams will often consist of writing a paper.
- Unlike the regular courses, there is only one round of examinations (no resits).
- The credits given for the courses of the Honors Program cannot be used to meet the regular demands of the Bachelor’s program.
- Students who successfully complete the four courses in the HP will receive a certificate. Each completed course is included on the grade list as an additional course. HP courses cannot substitute for minor courses or electives.
- Participation in the Honors Program is free of costs with the exception of potential textbooks and readers.