Tilburg University continues to challenge students. Personal development and talent development are core elements of our education. We have a wide range of supplementary education and talent programs for our students. With career development programs, we teach them how to apply their knowledge in practice.
- Education in entrepreneurship
- Extended Master Program (TiSEM, TSB, TLS and TST): different options to extend your Master's pogram (f.e. a traineeship integrated with your regular Master's program).
- International exchange: study abroad
- Language courses
- Major-minor: the main specialization of your program is called a major. The minor is the part of your program that you can complete yourself.
- Master's Programs at Tilburg University
- QTEM Program (TiSEM): an extension of your regular Master’s program during which you will study abroad at prestigious universities, and conduct an international internship at a renowned multinational company.
- Scholarships for study, research and internship abroad
- Studium Generale: Studium Generale offers a diverse range of interesting lectures, symposia, and cultural events for you as a student. You do not need any specific prior knowledge to attend our events. Enrich your student life and enhance your CV with the Studium Generale Certificate, where you can demonstrate your broad academic curiosity and interest in current topics.
- Summer Schools
- Training, courses and workshops
Students-4-Students Tilburg: do you want to join us?
Tilburg University thinks that all current and potential students, irrespective of their background, should feel a sense of belonging at our University. That is why we participate in the national programme Students-4-Students (S4S) of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The aim is to stimulate diversity and equal opportunities in education. You can also participate as a student!
Excellence program Social and Behavioral Sciences
The EP of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and insight in the field of social and behavioral sciences.
Honors Program: Trust in the Information Age
The Honors program stimulates the ambitious student to delve into various characteristic aspects of other university studies in addition to the regular study program.
CentER Honors Research Experience
For TiSEM bachelor and master students CentER offers an unique opportunity to work with top researchers at Tilburg University, and learn about academic research and academic life during a period of 10 weeks.
Outreaching Honors Program
The Outreaching Honors Program provide educational and experiential opportunities by offering you a number of ambitious modules, challenging you to reflect on yourself and to prepare you for a responsible role in future society.
Tilburg Law School Top Class
Tilburg Law School offers students who have scored excellent in their first year the opportunity to participate, during the second and third bachelor year, in the Top Class, one of the honors programs of Tilburg Law School.
This seminar in International Tax Law takes place each year. The subject area is 'The European Harmonization of Tax Law' and each year a different theme is explored and studied.