Tilburg University continues to challenge students. Personal development and talent development are core elements of our education. We have a wide range of supplementary education and talent programs for our students. With career development programs, we teach them how to apply their knowledge in practice.
- Extended Master Program (TiSEM, TSB and TST): a traineeship integrated with your regular Master's program.
- International exchange: study abroad
- Language courses
- Major-minor: the main specialization of your program is called a major. The minor is the part of your program that you can complete yourself.
- Master's Programs at Tilburg University
- QTEM Program (TiSEM): an extension of your regular Master’s program during which you will study abroad at prestigious universities, and conduct an international internship at a renowned multinational company.
- Scholarships for study, research and internship abroad
- Studium Generale: Studium Generale offers a stage for science, society and culture at Tilburg University. Do you want your CV to show how you foster your broad academic curiosity? Convince your future employer of your interest in current themes, surprising perspectives, and in-depth analysis with the Studium Generale Certificate.
- Summer Schools
- Training, courses and workshops
Students-4-Students Tilburg: do you want to join us?
Tilburg University thinks that all current and potential students, irrespective of their background, should feel a sense of belonging at our University. That is why we participate in the national programme Students-4-Students (S4S) of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The aim is to stimulate diversity and equal opportunities in education. You can also participate as a student!
Education in entrepreneurship
Would you like to find out more about entrepreneurship and develop your skills? We can help you grow your entrepreneurial mindset within and outside of your curriculum. Check out what we offer as part of our Bachelor's and Master's programs.
Excellence program Social and Behavioral Sciences
The EP of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and insight in the field of social and behavioral sciences.
Honors Program: The Societal Challenge of Migration
The Honors program stimulates the ambitious student to delve into various characteristic aspects of other university studies in addition to the regular study program
CentER Honors Research Experience
For TiSEM bachelor and master students CentER offers an unique opportunity to work with top researchers at Tilburg University, and learn about academic research and academic life during a period of 10 weeks.
Outreaching Honors Program
The Outreaching Honors Program provide educational and experiential opportunities by offering you a number of ambitious modules, challenging you to reflect on yourself and to prepare you for a responsible role in future society.
Tilburg Law School Top Class
Tilburg Law School offers students who have scored excellent in their first year the opportunity to participate, during the second and third bachelor year, in the Top Class, one of the honors programs of Tilburg Law School.
This seminar in International Tax Law takes place each year. The subject area is 'The European Harmonization of Tax Law' and each year a different theme is explored and studied.