Education coordinators School of Economics and Management
Your education coordinator can advise you on study-related issues and problems.
There are several education coordinators working at the School of Economics and Management and they all have weekly visiting hours.
Make an appointment
All of our education coordinators set aside a separate visiting hour each week to enable them to answer any questions you may have. In order to assist you as quickly as possible, you can make an appointment on-line, via the link schedule an appointment. Please note that this is for current TiSEM students only.
Prospective students (without a student number) who need to contact the Education Coordinator for the HBO + WO Pre-Master check, please use this form.
When you have an appointment, you can go to the Koopmans Building, first floor. You can check in with the Secretary Education Support Team TiSEM, K 129. You can take a seat on the red chairs. The education coordinator will pick you up.
The Education Officer is NO point of contact for questions regarding:
- Registration for course/exams through OSIRIS
- Other questions related to OSIRIS
- Picking up and handing in forms
The Student Desk can help you with these questions.
You can only submit a request for the following items online:
- Request Courses Abroad
- Choice of optional subjects
- Application for Exemption
- Permission for BSc Exams of year 2
- Application Scriptorium
If you have any questions about your studies, you can visit the online knowledge database Ask Student Desk.
- Bachelor Econometrics & Operations Research
- Bachelor International Business Administration
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Analytics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Supply Chain Management (as from 1 October)
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO General Economics
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO Management & Organization
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Strategic Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Management
Huub de Bruijn
- Bachelor Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Business Tax Economics
Natascha van Enckevort
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Accountancy
- Extended Master
Sigrid de Bonth
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Econometrics & Mathematical Economics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Quantitative Finance & Actuarial Science
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Business Analytics and Operations Research
- Master Economics
- Bachelor Entrepreneurship & Business Innovation
- Bachelor Economie & Bedrijfseconomie
- Pre-Master HBO
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Supply Chain Management (until 1 October)
- Convenant students
- Bachelor Economics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Information Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Finance
- IMMIT and ITEM
- Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (joint degree Tilburg University - Technical University of Eindhoven)