Education coordinators School of Economics and Management
Your education coordinator can advise you on study-related issues and problems.
There are several education coordinators working at the School of Economics and Management and they all have weekly visiting hours.
Make an appointment
PLEASE NOTE !!
Because of the COVID-19 measures, all consultation hours are only by telephone. The education coordinator will contact you by telephone on the scheduled time.
All of our education coordinators set aside a separate visiting hour each week to enable them to answer any questions you may have. In order to assist you as quickly as possible, you can make an appointment on-line, via the link schedule an appointment.
When you have an appointment on Campus, you can go to the Koopmans Building, first floor. You can check in with the Secretary Education Support Team TiSEM, K129. You can take a seat on the red chairs. The education coordinator will pick you up. (Note that this is not applicable during the COVID-19 measures)
The Education Officer is NO point of contact for questions regarding:
- Registration for course/exams through OSIRIS
- Other questions related to OSIRIS
- Picking up and handing in forms
The Student Desk can help you with these questions.
For one of the requests below, please contact your education coordinator by email.
- Request Courses Abroad
- Choice of optional subjects
- Application for Exemption
- Permission for BSc Exams of year 2
- Application Scriptorium
If you have any questions about your studies, you can visit the online knowledge database Ask Student Desk.
- Bachelor International Business Administration
- Team Leader Education Coordinators
- Bachelor Econometrics & Operations Research
Leontine van der Heijden
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Analytics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Finance
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Information Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Strategic Management
- International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
- Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM)
Huub de Bruijn
- Bachelor Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Business Tax Economics
Natascha van Enckevort
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Accountancy
- Extended Master
Sigrid de Bonth
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Econometrics & Mathematical Economics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Quantitative Finance & Actuarial Science
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Business Analytics and Operations Research
- Master Economics
- Pre-Master HBO
- Convenant students
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Economics
Karlijn van Rietschoten
- Bachelor Economie & Bedrijfseconomie
- Bachelor Entrepreneurship & Business Innovation
Carine de Oliveira Rocha
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO General Economics
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO Management & Organization
- Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (joint degree Tilburg University - Technical University of Eindhoven)