Education coordinators School of Economics and Management
Your education coordinator can advise you on study-related issues and problems.
There are several education coordinators working at the School of Economics and Management and they all have weekly visiting hours.
Topics in which the education coordinator can help you:
- choices and opportunities in your studies
- personal circumstances that affect your studies
- study planning and study progress
- study interruption or study delay
- regulations regarding exams, exemptions, and colloquium doctum
Appointment with your education coordinator
Visiting hours are by phone, online or on campus. When making the appointment and in the confirmation you will see which way the appointment will take place.
If your appointment takes place on campus it will be in the Koopmans building, on the first floor. You can take a seat in the hallway on the red chairs, across from office K 128. The education coordinator will come and pick you up.
All of our education coordinators set aside a separate visiting hour each week to enable them to answer any questions you may have. In order to assist you as quickly as possible, you can make an appointment on-line, via the link schedule an appointment.
The education coordinator is NO point of contact for questions regarding:
- Registration for course/exams through OSIRIS
- Other questions related to OSIRIS
- Picking up and handing in forms
The Student Desk can help you with these questions.
Please go to: https://owb.uvt.nl/student_home/ to submit a request for:
- Request Courses Abroad
- Choice of optional subjects
- Application for Exemption
(note; use your VPN!)
If you have any questions about your studies, you can visit the online knowledge database Ask Student Desk.
It is not possible to e-mail your education coordinator to his/her personal UVT e-mail address. You can reach them via the functional email addresses listed below.
- Team Leader Education Coordinators
- Bachelor International Business Administration
Sigrid de Bonth
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Econometrics & Mathematical Economics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Quantitative Finance & Actuarial Science
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Business Analytics and Operations Research
- Master Economics
Huub de Bruijn
- Bachelor Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Fiscale Economie
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Business Tax Economics
- Bachelor Econometrics & Operations Research
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Supply Chain Management
Natascha van Enckevort
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Accountancy
- Extended Master
Leontine van der Heijden
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Marketing Analytics
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Finance
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Information Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) International Management
- Master (and Academic Pre-Master) Strategic Management
- International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT)
- Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM)
- Pre-Master HBO
- Convenant students
Carine de Oliveira Rocha
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO General Economics
- Master Secondary Teacher Training VHO Management & Organization
- Bachelor Economics
Karlijn van Rietschoten
- Bachelor Economie & Bedrijfseconomie
- Bachelor Entrepreneurship & Business Innovation
- Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (joint degree Tilburg University - Eindhoven University of Technology)