In the Student Charter, students’ rights and duties are set out in the areas of education, tests and examinations, student facilities, participation, legal protection, etc. This charter is established in accordance with art. 7.59 of the Higher Education and Research Act (WHW).
Student Charter Chapters
- Chapter 1: General Provisions
- Chapter 2: Registration and attendant rights and duties; tuition
- Chapter 3: Education
- Chapter 4: (Preliminary) examinations
- Chapter 5: Education and examination regulations (EER)
- Chapter 6: Financial aid for students - The profile fund
- Chapter 7: Student facilities
- Chapter 8: Management participation
- Chapter 9: Rules of conduct and house rules
- Chapter 10: Legal protection
Student Charter Regulations
The Charter also contains regulations with respect to registration, tuition fees, and financial support. There are three regulations at the Student Charter:
In the column on the left, please find the contents of Chapters 1-10 and the regulations.
In addition to the general part, the Student Charter also contains a School-specific part, the Education and Examination Regulations (EER).