Tuition fees, cost of living and scholarships Master's programs
Here you will find the tuition fees for our Master's programs, an estimation of the cost of living in Tilburg, and the available scholarships for prospective international students.
When you wish to study at Tilburg University, you must pay a tuition fee.
- Tuition fees cover the cost of lectures and facilities provided by the university, such as the extensive university library, Wi-Fi on campus, and symposia and other meetings.
- Tuition fees at Tilburg University are always for one full academic year.
Estimated monthly costs of living
Besides the tuition fees, you will have living costs and other expenses. You will find life in Tilburg relatively inexpensive compared to life in other Dutch university cities, such as Amsterdam and Utrecht. The approximate cost of living is between € 715 and € 1,215 per month.
|(Furnished) accommodation||€ 350 - 750 per month|
|Foods & Drinks||€ 200 - 300 per month|
|Books & Readers||€ 65 per month|
|Insurance||€ 100 per month|
|Sport membership||+ € 139.95 per year|
Scholarships for prospective international students
Committed to financially supporting talented and motivated students, Tilburg University offers scholarships for both prospective and current students.
Please note that the number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results.
Non-EEA students: general scholarships
Download a personalized brochure, with information on:
- Program content and admission requirements
- Housing, immigration matters, student life in Tilburg
- An impression of the career prospects