To do list for enrollment at Tilburg University
Once Tilburg University has received your application from Studielink, it may not be possible to complete your enrollment unless all conditions have been met. There may be a number of different reasons for this.
Your Osiris Student features a ‘To Do list’ that contain items that have yet to be dealt with. Please check the current status of each of your program’s (re-)enrollment via OSIRIS Student (login with your TiU network account) and check what requirements still need to be met. To do so, go to the tab 'Personal details' and click on 'Status registration for degree programme'.
Below is a list of items that can appear on your To Do list. For each item you can read:
- a short description
- who should take action
- what the action entails
Once all of the items have been dealt with, Tilburg University’s Student Administration can complete your enrollment.
- Admissible in terms of application deadline
- Admissible in terms of matching
- Bachelor's-before-Master's rule (Harde Knip)
- Bank account details not registered
- Continuation of studies (BSA)
- Digital authorization confirmed
- Dutch language certificate
- Enrollment blockade
- Identity check
- Letter of acceptance
- Numerus Clausus place accepted
- Numerus Clausus place allocated
- Payment method
- Prior education
- Prior education verified
- Request higher year accepted
- Residence permit
- Tuition/weighted fees transferred via personal remittance
Was the information on this page helpful?
Do you have suggestions for improving this page?