Student Portal: information for students
New or changed
Together we ensure a safe working and learning environment.
- Stay home if you have any complaints (also cold symptoms) and have yourself tested;
- Wear a face mask when moving through the campus buildings;
- Stay at a 1.5 meter distance from each other where possible.
Selected for you
Tilburg University & corona
Because we at Tilburg University understand that tightening COVID-19 measures raises many questions, we try to share as much information as possible about the guidelines of Tilburg University on this website.
More information on exams: written, online an oral examinations.
Max van der Stoel Human Rights Lecture
Event dedicated to International Human Rights Day. Keynote by the Dutch Human Rights Ambassador Bahia Tahzib-Lie. Followed by the 25th presentation of the Max van der Stoel Human Rights Award. (English / SG-Certificate)
What to do on and around campus?
Do you have any questions?
Then you can go to the Student Desk, the central student desk of our university.
- Fill in the online form, chat or call
- Find the answers to your questions 24/7 via our online knowledge database Ask Student Desk
- They help you e.g. with administrative and program-specific issues and making appointments with advisors and counselors