Student Portal: information for students
New or changed
Together we ensure a safe working and learning environment.
- Stay home if you have any complaints (also cold symptoms) and have yourself tested;
- Wear a face mask when moving through the campus buildings;
- Stay at a 1.5 meter distance from each other where possible.
Selected for you
Tilburg University & corona
Because we at Tilburg University understand that tightening COVID-19 measures raises many questions, we try to share as much information as possible about the guidelines of Tilburg University on this website.
More information on exams: written, online an oral examinations.
Max van der Stoel Human Rights Lecture
Event dedicated to International Human Rights Day. Keynote by the Dutch Human Rights Ambassador Bahia Tahzib-Lie. Followed by the 25th presentation of the Max van der Stoel Human Rights Award. (English / SG-Certificate)
What to do on and around campus?
09:00 - 17:00
Bachelor's Open day
Do you want to know which Bachelor's program suits you best? Then visit the Bachelor’s Open day. Get to know more about our international Bachelor's programs and ask our students, teachers, and study advisors your questions.
09:00 - 17:00
Master's Open day
Which Master do you think is interesting? Do you want to know which Master suits you? Then visit the Master's Open day. Find out all you need to know about our Master’s programs, tracks and pre-Masters and ask our teachers, students and study advisors your questions.
09:00 - 15:00
Agents of Change: Moral Conversion and Social Transformation
International Virtual Conference, Utrecht, NL
Organized by The Franciscan Study Center and The Thomas Institute at Tilburg University
16:00 - 17:30
Opening Academic year
More information follows soon.
Do you have any questions?
Then you can go to the Student Desk, the central student desk of our university.
- Fill in the online form, chat or call
- Find the answers to your questions 24/7 via our online knowledge database Ask Student Desk
- They help you e.g. with administrative and program-specific issues and making appointments with advisors and counselors